Human activities degrade the environment: harvesting resources without worrying about their renewal, deforestation, eradication of animal and plant species, pollution of water,soil, airand threaten the survival of all. The environmental challenge of sustainable development aims to implement daily actions to reduce waste, limit pollution, save resources to preserve them to maintain life on Earth. Environmental protection requires political will, strong involvement of companies, public authorities, all citizens, changing attitudes and changes in behavior of all. In the environment blog you can have the best suggestions.
Implement green initiatives projects focused on the overall preservation and enhancement of existing natural features
- Partnering with the public and private sectors for projects that support and enhance the environmental quality of the Park, such as our participation in the Spare the Air Emissions Reduction Campaign.
- Use the best technologies and practices available for the environment, where technically and economically feasible.
Actively participate in an integrated waste management system to reduce, reuse, recycle and compost
- Develop an education around our commitment to the environment and conservation practices, train and motivate our employees to feel responsible for the environment
- Ensure that water conservation is an essential component of all our plans
- Actively participate in programs at our golf courses to improve environmental management
- Propose and promote leadership in the areas of environmental protection, management and sustainability
- Respect the laws and regulations in force concerning the environment
The recycling and composting programs within our Park have been recognized as a model for parks and other activities across the country. One of our major initiatives is the use of biodegradable plastic and recycling raincoats at Journey behind the fall, which welcomes millions of visitors each year.
Botanical Gardens & School of Horticulture
The Wood Chipping and Composting program has been in place for over twenty years at Niagara Parks! This policy has resulted in a significant reduction in the frequency of combustion and a reduction in air pollution by smoke, in addition to more bark mulch and wood chips to be used on the land. A windrow composting program for leaves and other organic materials has also been initiated to increase soil amendment programs for flower beds.
Above all, the primary role of protected areas is to contribute to the maintenance of biological diversity (protection of species and their genetic variability, ecosystems and ecological processes). They bring a wide variety of environmental, ecological, scientific, educational, social, cultural, spiritual and economic benefits.
Maintaining biological diversity
Protected areas contribute to the maintenance of biological diversity and ecological processes essential to life. They allow the dynamic evolution of wild species within the process of natural selection, and this, away from pressures and anthropogenic disturbances. They provide important environmental benefits such as oxygen production, soil creation and protection, pollutant absorption and reduction, improvement of local and regional climatic conditions, aquifer conservation, regulation and purification of watercourses.
Sobha Saptrang, premium 3 & 4 BHK starts ₹2.8Cr. located at Jakkasandra Extension. The project is spread over a total area of 5 acres of land. Sobha Saptrang has a total of 7 towers. The construction is of 12 floors. An accommodation of 344 units has been provided. Sobha Saptrang offers Apartment with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide comfortable living.
Call our vsiit our rehabilitation centres in johannesburg for world class in patient treatment